Enterprise Rental Car Agreement PDF: What You Need to Know
If you`re renting a car from Enterprise, you`ll be required to sign a rental agreement. While this may seem like just another boring formality, the rental agreement actually contains some important information that you should be aware of before driving off with your rental vehicle. Luckily, Enterprise provides a Rental Car Agreement PDF on their website, making it easy for you to review the terms and conditions of your rental.
Here are some key things to look for in the Enterprise Rental Car Agreement PDF:
1. Rental Period: The rental agreement will specify the dates and times for which you are renting the vehicle. Make sure these match up with your travel plans and that you aren`t being charged for any extra days or hours that you don`t need.
2. Rental Rate: The agreement will also list the daily rental rate for the vehicle. Make sure this matches the rate you were quoted when making the reservation. Also, be aware of any additional fees or taxes that may be charged, such as airport surcharges or state taxes.
3. Insurance and Damage Waiver: Enterprise offers several different insurance options and damage waivers. Make sure you understand what each one covers and decide which, if any, you want to purchase. Keep in mind that your personal auto insurance may already provide coverage for rental cars.
4. Additional Drivers: If you`re planning on having someone else drive the rental car, they will need to be listed as an additional driver on the rental agreement. There may be an additional fee for this, so make sure you`re aware of the cost before adding anyone to the agreement.
5. Restrictions: The rental agreement may contain restrictions on where you can and cannot take the vehicle, as well as any mileage limitations. Make sure you understand these before taking off on a road trip or driving in a new area.
By reviewing and understanding the Enterprise Rental Car Agreement PDF, you can ensure that you`re fully aware of the terms and conditions of your rental. This can help you avoid any surprises or unexpected charges when returning the vehicle. So take the time to read through the rental agreement before signing on the dotted line. Safe travels!